In the spirit of unity and NA Traditions, we offer this statement. Our well-being and continued recovery through safe meeting spaces is an important issue for all of us.
There is new legislation prohibiting gatherings in groups of more than 2 people. Face to face meetings are now effectively illegal.
Information is changing daily and it is imperative that we all stay safe and follow the COVID19 guidance from:
- HM Government: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/full-guidance-on-staying-at-home-and-away-from-others/full-guidance-on-staying-at-home-and-away-from-others
- NHS: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
The face of our fellowship is changing. Face to face meetings are prohibited. Alternative meeting resources are listed below:
- Setting up UNKA Online Meetings: https://online.ukna.org/
- Zoom Guidance: https://www.ukna.org/page/ukna-zoom-guidance
- Online Meeting Guidance: https://www.ukna.org/page/ukna-online-meeting-guidance
- UKNA Online Meetings: https://ukna.org/online
- Virtual NA: https://virtual-na.org/
Even if you are self-isolating, you don’t have to be isolated. Stay safe, stay connected.
In loving fellowship